The policy describes how privacy of your data is handled on the www.beingintherapy.co.uk website.
Our contact details
Name: Richard Cooling
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: 07799 495140
Website Address: www.beingintherapy.co.uk
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Telephone Number
- Description of enquiry
- Email communication between us
- IP Address
- Date of the visit to the website
- Date of enquiry
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided directly by you, so we can offer you information about our services.
We may share this information with other mental health related organisations so they can also offer you services, but we only do this with your explicit verbal or written consent.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is through your consent. You are able to remove your consent by contacting Richard Cooling, firstname.lastname@example.org, 07799 495140.
How we store your personal information
Your information is stored on secure online servers or encrypted devices. We may keep your full name, email address, telephone number, description of enquiry and any ongoing communication between us, for up to 7 years due to legal and financial reasons. We will then dispose of your information by deleting the data from all online servers and encrypted devices.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com, 07799 495140 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 07799 495140. You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk